Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Deathwatch Prediction


Deathwatch Prediction
By. Robb White


 Author`s Note: I Think this is a good piece for the format and the telling i think it tells you about Deathwatch quite a bite. 

  My prediction for the ending of the story is Ben is going to stay in the dark spooky cave. He is going to wait till Madec gets up there. When he gets up their he`s going to search for Ben when he finds him. Ben is going to shoot him with the slingshot and its going to hurt him and put him to the growned but it won’t kill him. Ben will then take Madecs keys and start the car ; Madec will then shoot the tiers out so he can not drive to the high way.

  When Ben was in the car he found Madecs awesome .357 Magnum. He had thought then I can act like he caught me and that I give up then when I get close enough to shoot him that is what I will do. When Madec was about 30feet away Ben then took out the pistol and shot him. Ben then makes a fire so the helicopter can find him and it does takes him back. He then explains the whole thing and the police find the evidence and believe him.
  
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment