Monday, May 20, 2013

D.W.A Black Ferris



The Black Ferris
  The Black Ferris by Ray Bradbury is by far one of his best stories. It is about the fair that comes to town once a year. The fair is a nice thing for the little town, it gets families together for fun and play. But this year 2 young boys notice something strange and investigate.  What would you do if you lived there and you saw a 60 year old man get on it and come of a 7 year old boy this year.
  These boys were brave I don’t think I could have done what they did.  I don’t know why they just didn’t call the cops and have them settle it, maybe because that conversation wouldn’t go well because 11 year olds were telling them that. Next I think what would their parents think if they told them probably wouldn’t be leave them also.
  So I suppose I would try to take care of it myself to if I was in that situation with weapons though.  But I would think of the worst that could happen and you could die, because the guy might kill you so that’s why I would take a weapon. Also if a lot was on it like to save a life I would definitely do it. I would think and be careful on what I’m doing when I’m trying to help the lady by taken the money back. That’s why it would take more than money like a life for me to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment