Thursday, May 2, 2013

My activity


Blaze Beltran
2nd hour A days
 How physical activities help me. Well before when I lived in Hartland I wasn’t really active I was fat lazy and didn’t like to do much. But don’t think astray I would do stuff every once in a while but just not enough. The year when I moved to Pewaukee that’s when I started getting active. I took up two sports football, and wrestling.
  
When I took up those two sports I started to notice things. I noticed that I started getting thinner and I also got stronger. It was hard kept on getting out of breath and wheezing and everything. But it was worth it those two sports got me in shape and I’m glad about that.

  Because physical activity helped me getting to shape and so more. It helped me stay away from drugs because those are horrible for you. It helped me stay away from life threaten diseases like diabetes so that can help you live longer. I hope in the future that it can help me live by playing a pro sport so being fit can also hopefully one day pay for my bills also.

No comments:

Post a Comment