Thursday, December 15, 2011

good movies

I love movies I watch a movie every night me and my dad have a blockbuster membership. we rent one watch it and return it the next day and rent a knew one and keep on doing that for now it has been a week. They haven't maid any good movies lately at least the ones we rented. But one of my favorite movies is probably vision quest. It is about this kid that loves wrestling and wants to drop the weight to wrestle the beast kid in his state and he drops the weight. This girl gets in his life and he falls in love with her and its an awesome movie.  I also like the blind side them 2 are probably my 2 favorite movies I own both of them.

I like horror movies like Halloween and Friday the 13th and I like based or true stories like the blind side and radio. I like action movies like black hawk down and I just really like a lot of movies and kind of movies. I want to talk about the movie radio its about this one kid that is retarded and these kids bully him and the football coach sees and asks him if he want to be part of the team and be the ball boy. He does and then he gets all good the kids are nice to him and every one knows him and every thing is going good. Then his mom gets sick and he is sad and she passes and he stays at the school and has been their for like 30 years and he stays their and coaches and its just an awesome good sad story and its based on a true story.    

No comments:

Post a Comment