Friday, December 16, 2011

The house of my Dreams

My dream house would be huge it would be 3 stories basement middle room and upstairs. Their would be a total of 13 rooms and part of the house would be used for a air soft war place and the yard would be for air softing too. So their would be 3 huge bathrooms and 2 living rooms the 2 sized football fields airsoft rooms but half of a room would be out side and 2 bead rooms a 2 room basement  1 scream room in the back and a room for coats and shoes and all of that. Their would be a storage place for the airsoft stuff.

My house would have an awesome work out room and I would have my own personal trainer.  The air soft war zone would be all set up and look awesome for airsofting.  I would have a wrestling room and a football field in my house and a hot tube and pool indoors. So their would be like a total of 15 rooms and the house would be huge like a machine. I would have a guest room to and I would have a whole bunch of pets like tigers and snakes and those kind of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment