Monday, October 15, 2012

A Hanted House Night



A Haunted house night

After an evening of scaring each other at a haunted house, my friends and I we snuck out and went ding dong ditching. Late night crazy creepy sounds in the woods full moon it was crazy creepy. As soon as we walked out of the house we hear a horridness noise. Then we  were just walking in the woods and we hear something creepy so we run I fall then I plopped in the mud.

  Later that night we fell asleep. In the morning I realized I can get scared and the one I was with that night said I wonder what that creepy noise was last night . So we went and discover it was just one of the things when you walk in front of it makes a creepy noise. If it was daytime we probably would not have been scared it was just because it was dark and late at night and we just saw a haunted house.

No comments:

Post a Comment