Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Founding Fathers


  
Founding Fathers

I wanted to ask the founding father some questions about the choices they made long ago. The founding father where  John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, George Washington, and  Warren G. Harding. There is a lot of them that made many of the choices that we live with today.
  The first question I would want to ask the founding father is, why did they pick the beloved eagle to be the national bird? Why didn’t they pick the turkey, the duck, or the robin? You see Robins  everywhere you go, in peoples trees and on farms all over the U.S. The turkey is one of the things that I see a lot in the morning on the way to school. I have seen at least 100 turkeys, and that is a lot of birds to see at one time. Lastly, the duck is a common bird too, I see ducks on the way to the store in small bodies of water all the time. Just a couple of days ago I saw a couple duck`s on the way home.
  Let’s get onto the second question. I would ask them if they are happy or sad about what choices they had to make about this Nation. I would be happy because, we have the freedom of speech in this country. Also I know that I am safe because of all the protection that we have in this country. I also want to thank them for the bill of rights. They are the first ten amendments to the U.S constitution.
  These are a few question that I would like to the founding fathers. They made a lot of good choices a long time ago. They made them in the best interest of all the people of this Nation including me.  Most of their choices, they made a long time ago, are still being followed today also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment